1971 Pontiac LeMans Sport.
'Numbers matching' original 350 engine actually built in the town of Pontiac.
We have recently had the following work completed
- New full bushing kit installed front and rear.
- New upper and lower tie rods
- MSD Electronic Ignition
- 3 rear lap seat belts. (not required by law but keeps the kids safer)
- Full stereo system with components, 6x9s, and 2x 8 inch sub woofers
- 3 Speed transmission rebuilt by Casper Transmissions
- New exhaust Cut-Outs installed with remote (these are amazing)
- New front wheel bearings
- New windscreen wiper motor