E-Mail Questions at: email@example.com .
2010 Ford F-150 Platinum.
Needless to say and count the numerous factory options that the Platinum Trip already has, which at the top of my head I can
count: Bluetooth Calling and Audio connectivity, Rear View Camera, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Windshield
Wipers, Automatic Door steps that only extend when the door is open. Heated and Cooled front seats and heated rear
seats. LED interior trim light with over 5 color variations for an extra luxurious look at night.
Now to the list of upgrades I put on this truck:
1) 5 Nitto Mud Grappler with XD black 20" wheels: $3, 000 parts and labor
2) Passport Laser Radar 9500ci with GPS location and 3 Radars: $2, 500 parts and labor
3) Ranch Hand front Bumper: $1, 900 parts and labor
4) Ranch Hand 2 projector lights for front bumper: $500 parts and labor
5) Roll and Lock leather bed cover: $1, 500 parts and labor
total upgrades: $9, 400
The truck drives like a dream and handles amazing with wheels and tires. the cons are two things. the mpg i get 14
mpg combined and the moonroof is inoperative. never cared to see why the moonroof button is unfunctional because in
Texas we don't open windows. the engine and transmission are as smooth as it could be. all buttons on the inside